- 1 on the side 1 on the bottom We often recommend attaching 1 end of your PD strap to your cameras side strap lug (opposite the grip) and the other end to the bottom. These 2 connection points let the camera hang with the lens facing down for greater comfort and stability especially with longer primes and zooms. Anchor Mount is the most low-profile unobtrusive connection point available for PD Anchors and standard camera straps.
- Works with all PD straps Attach PD Anchors to increase your carry options with any of our straps. Compatible with all versions of our Anchors and straps.
- Works with OEM straps Attach any standard camera neck strap or wrist strap. Works with strap ends up to 11mm wide.
- Twist resistant Ultra-secure 4mm hex drive with anti-twist pad.
- Fits any camera Screws into any standard 1/4 inch inch -20 tripod socket.
- Super Strong Rugged weatherproof machined/anodized aluminum construction.
- Weight: 18 g
- Size: 30 mm x 20 mm x 5 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Trust the team at TheCameraShop when you need support with your products.
TheCameraShop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
TheCameraShop reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original TheCameraShop receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products TheCameraShop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample TheCameraShop will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase TheCameraShop reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. In the case of electrical and electronic productsTheCameraShop will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', TheCameraShop may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Thanks so much for developing my film, very affordable, high quality and have come up great! Colin and the team are so easy to talk to, great advice and will definitely be dealing with them in the future
Just received my album today, thankyou so much for the careful packaging! Very happy with it. Exactly what I wanted.
Can't say enough about the quality of work and we will be a returning customer in the future. Def worth the hour drive from Auckland. Keep it up aye.
Hi Colin We are very happy with the Sony camera you sold us recently. It is very easy to use. Thank you so much for suggesting we get this camera, it takes amazing photos and has rejuvenated my interest in photography!