Peak Design Microplate
MICROplate is made for slim-body camera users that require a quick-release plate with a very small footprint to avoid obstruction of the lens or battery compartment. ARCA-type tripod compatible slides into Capture in 2 directions and has 1 loop for hand straps or Peak Design Anchors. Machined/anodized construction.Features:
- Small footprint for small cameras Certain compact-mirrorless and slim-body cameras have lens barrels that can extend below the bottom of the camera body battery compartments very close to the tripod mount or very slim bodies with not enough gripping space for a standard quick-release plate. MICROplate lets you use these smaller cameras more easily with Capture.
- Arca -type tripod compatible The MICROplate fits into nearly any ARCA -type tripod head in 2 directions.
- 2-direction compatibility with capture Slides into Capture in 2 directions and is compatible with any Capture unit ever built. Professional quality materials & construction - the plate is made of anodized CNC-machined aluminum. Itâs weatherproof resistant to scratches and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
- D-ring connection screwall PROplates Feature a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive. The hex drive enables secure connection and the D-ring lets you attach the plate to a sling-style strap.
- Durable twist resistant pad The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera and gives the plate a sleek unique look.
- Hand strap & micro anchor loopmicroplate has 1 heavy-duty loop for connecting to hand straps or Peak Design Micro Anchors .
- Weight: 32 g
- Size: 4.3 cm x 2.9 cm x 1.5 cm