Peak Design Capture Camera Clip (V3) Silver W/ Plate
Clip for rigidly carrying any camera on any belt strap or bag.
The all-new Capture is the most secure convenient accessible way to carry your camera period. Unlike a camera strap Capture keeps your camera rigidly stable while hiking biking or moving around the studio. Unlike a camera bag Capture keeps your camera instantly accessible with the click of a button. Includes 2 components: a metal clip that clamps to any backpack strap belt or bag and an Arca tripod-compatible plate that screws into the bottom of your camera. Your camera locks into the clip where it is held rigidly and securely. Press the lockable quick-release button to remove. Holds well over 200 lbs. (90kg) making it strong enough for the heaviest of pro camera/lens combinations. V3 updates: Way smaller way lighter all-metal build ultra-smooth machined/anodized finish hella comfy ergonomic designFeatures:
- For Straps up to 2.5 inch Wide & 0.87 inch Thick
- Withstands Forces up to 200 lb
- Quick Release Button for Instant Access
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate
- Slim Profile: 3.3 inch Length Weighs 3 oz
- Security Lock Helps Prevent Accidents
- Anti-Slip Pad for Improved Stability
- Rust-Resistant Aluminum Construction
- Works with Most Other Peak Design Plates
- Optional Plates for GoPro Lenses etc.
- Clip Weight: 70 g includes 2 thumb screws
- Plate Weight: 14 g
- Total Weight: 84 g
- Colour: Silver
- Clip Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 4.0 cm x 2.0 cm
- Materials: CNC-machined aluminum black anodized finish injection molded PVC pad steel screws with oxide finish (hex drive bolts) and machined steel and aluminum assembled screws with anodized finish (hand drive bolts)
- Strap Compatability: Fits any strap up to 6.4cm (2.5â) wide and 1.5cm (0.6 inch ) thick with standard thumbscrews or 2.2cm (0.88â) thick with included hex-head clamping bolts.
- Backwards Compatability: Works with all legacy Peak Design plates except DUALplate v1 (discontinued 2014). Only works with Pro Pad v2 not v1. Included Standard Plate is not compatible with legacy Capture models (v1 and v2).